Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The First Blog To Be Blogged

Alright so....
Why am I making a blog?
Well, my dear friends know that on one special night I got rather upset with this "facebook"
bullshit. I decided, why the fuck am I spending all this time reading this facebook?
I really got bothered when I was asked "why did you delete me from facebook?"
From someone who had moved out of state and I hadn't talked to in over 4 months!
Why the fuck do you think?
I don't care what you have to say or how you feel!
We are not friends.
Also, I hate trying to sum up all that I have to say in one sentence.
Do you really care what my facebook post says?
I figure, that if anyone gives a shit about my thoughts, they can read this blog.
And I don't have to read theirs.


So here it is.
Enjoy.


TODAY was an interesting day.
I gave David a much needed haircut.
Sean coughed germs all over my bathroom and I had to spray Lysol everywhere.
He is lucky he is cute.
Nic and I went bowling and I kicked everyones ass.
(thats I lie, I didn't break 100)
We played some arcade games though, and of course I am better at video games than sports.
Also noticed the Gators kick some ass while I was pretending to watch the others bowl.
GO GATORS !

Went to Gregs house.
We played some poker, and Jim won.
He won my gum and chocolate, seeing as how I ran out of chips and started betting items that I claimed had value, and was surprised that they agreed.
I got in a cucumber war with Sarah. She should watch her back.
Jim and I finally established that we were friends and exchanged numbers.
THEN I had to drive home at 4 am in the snow.
How did I manage to make it home alive?
Because I am awesome, and GOD agrees.
However, once I made it home I had a strange observation.
My brother Alex's car was in the drive, and Carol's was not.
My only conclusion:
Alex is in the hospital again.:(

So with this fear in my heart there was nothing I could do except make a sandwich, and write a fucking blog.
So if you give a shit and you are actually reading this,
I am sorry that you do not have a life.
Stop reading and go find some REAL LIFE friends.
Do the world a favor and delete your facebook.

Tune in next week to see if Alex is alright, and if Alika ever wins a game of poker.
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment