Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vegas, Baby, Here I come

Sitting on Amandas couch! I feel like we just woke up. But, alas, it is 5 pm. I have not taken my car to the shop, or packed for Vegas.
Grant is scrounging for wounded beers drinking anything he can find. How gross!
We have basically been sitting on the couch watching SKINS all day.
So Caitlin and I have decided to go to Vegas for the weekend. We are staying at the circus circus hotel! I am very excited.
Lots of adventures coming my way! FINALLY! Traveling is my favorite thing in the world!
December 20th I will be headed to North Carolina. Home for Christmas, then leaving Dec 26 for Illinois!
so exciting!

Last night was pretty ridiculous. Amandas mom went out of town.
Amy left her phone here and I fucked with her friends, sorry Amy.

Well I should head home and pack for vegas baby! YEAH!
I don't know if we will take a laptop, but I will definatley start updating photos and videos on my blog, once I find the USB cable to my camera.
Oh technology...

love everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment